Monday 10 September 2012

Latest release: The Angel's Assassin

The Angel's Assassin, my latest full length story is now available on Amazon.


The Angel's Assassin was written after being driven by a need to explore the idea of an anti-hero. Although I attempted it before in The Crimson Castle, I felt that I'd really softened Gabriel (who I still absolutely adore!) and much as  I loved his character, I wanted to create someone who was completely devoid of morals.

Nicholas is the result of this and I'm really pleased with how he turned out. His inability to understand emotion creates some really tender moments between him and my heroine, as he explores the idea of love and there's a real innocence about him. And fear not! He may start out just a teensy bit bad, but all turns out well in the end!

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it and, as always, if you have any questions or comments let me know! contact@samanthaholt.org.uk

A medieval story of love and betrayal.

As a rebellion sweeps England, Lady Annabel finds her home overrun by rebels. Much to her relief, a dark knight comes to her rescue, claiming to have been sent to protect her by her uncle.

But Nicholas holds a secret about the job he was sent to do and it is a far cry from what Annabel believes it to be. As the attraction between them grows, Nicholas begins to question the dark life he has lived. But is it enough to change him and will Annabel ever trust again after learning the true nature of his sinful duty?

No comments:

Post a Comment