Monday 25 November 2013

Author Interview: M.S. Kaye

Please welcome M.S. Kaye to my blog today. She's sharing a little bit about her latest release and creating a swoon-worthy hero.
Hi M.S., welcome to my blog! Make yourself at home :D
Samantha, thank you for having me as your guest!
So to start off what is your name (or pen name) and where do you live now?
My pen name is M. S. Kaye—because my real name is ridiculously hard. But MSK are my real initials.
And how has your week been?
Good but crazy. I just started a new job.
Well, congrats on the new job. So tell us what is the name of your latest book, and if you had to summarise it what would you say?
Fight Princess was released in September. It’s a romantic suspense novel about a female underground fighter.
Sounds fasncinating! And you've just released another book, please tell us about it.
Once is about a young woman who falls for a man who is three days from taking vows to enter the priesthood. He is her first and also her once.
Wow sounds wonderful! Where did you come up with the idea to write your book?
Actually, it came to me as I wondered about a plot point in my novel Endless as the Rain (which will be published by Freya’s Bower). I wanted to explore what would happen if a particular event went a different way, and Once was born.
How do you go about creating the perfect "Swoon" worthy man?
My male leads tend to be strong, silent, tortured souls. Otherwise, they vary greatly.
*swoon* If you know me, then you'll know I love tortured souls. Have you ever suffered from a "writer's block"? What did you do to get past the "block"?
I don’t believe writer’s block exists.
Ugh, wish I didn't! LOL Do you think ebooks will ever totally replace printed books?
No. I think print books will always have their place.
What piece of advice would you give to a new writer?
Write what you’re passionate about.
Would you share a deep dark secret about you with us?
If I did that, it wouldn’t be a deep, dark secret anymore.
Shucks, you got me there. Thanks for letting me pick your brain today! Read on for more info on M.S.'s books.

Once
by M.S. Kaye
Her first and also her Once.
 Jonathan is studying to become a priest. He is three days from taking vows. He will not be a priest.
 Rebecca’s major is pre-law. She is supposed to take over her father’s law firm. She will not be lawyer.
Their paths cross at exactly the right moment, when each most needs to hear what the other has to say. Jonathan’s structured life is turned sideways, but Rebecca also helps him learn how to forgive himself. It was self-defense, not murder.
Rebecca finds the strength to stand up to her father, to be the real her. If Jonathan likes her writing, it must be worth pursuing.
They must each struggle to forge a new path without each other’s comfort and strength, with only memories of the one day that changed everything.
Buy Links:
Jupiter Gardens Press (Publisher – all formats): http://jupitergardenspress.com/shop/once/
Author Bio
M. S. Kaye is a 4th degree black belt and certified instructor of Songahm Taekwondo. A transplant from Ohio, she resides with her husband Corey in Jacksonville, FL, where she does her best not to melt in the sun.
Contact M. S. Kaye at:
Twitter: @mskosciuszko
Also available from M.S. Kaye:
Fight Princess: Caught in an investigation of a mysterious murder, a female underground fighter from a high society family learns how to accept love.

iBooks - http://bit.ly/17Asczv
Barnes & Noble -
http://bit.ly/1abP1LC
Liquid Silver Books (publisher – all formats) -
http://bit.ly/172SszA

No comments:

Post a Comment