Many thanks to Tina and Caroline at A Readers Review for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award! My first award! How exciting. Pop over and see some of their fab reviews on their blog.
So as part of this award, I now have to nominate seven other lovely blogs and share seven facts about me. Here are my nominations:
Here are seven random facts about me!
1. I was named after Samantha from 'Bewitched.'
2. I met my hubby when I was 18.
3. My twins are the first set of twins in our family, so they were a real surprise!
4. I love to dance. Badly. When I get the chance, I will dance until I wear holes in my feet.
5. I'm a romantic soul but not very good at actually being romantic. My hubby nags me for not being romantic enough with him.
6. I wanted to be an archaeologist and studied archaeology both in college and through Open Uni after my girls were born.
7. My dad claims credit for my writing career. In my teens he bought me a subscription to Mills & Boon (Harelquin type books). Those many years of reading romance novels taught me pretty much everything I know!
Thank you to everyone for reading this and we look forward to continuing to have fun and meeting others through the awesome world of blogging!
If you would like to accept this award, post about it and pass it on to others, here are the rules: 1. Add the ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD image to your post. 2. Share seven things about you. 3. Pass the award on to seven nominees. 4. Thank the person who nominated you. 5. Inform the nominees by posting on their blogs.